Guest and Episode Links
Trisha Lewis (Host of this weeks episode)!
Original Podcast Show Notes:
Enjoy the Episode – Happy Marketing!
This is kind of a special episode, being that close to Christmas n’all.
I was fortunate enough to be invited onto the Make It Real Podcast, hosted by the fabulous Trisha Lewis, so I thought it would be a great time to share that episode with you all – which is basically me chatting about Marketing for 30 minutes or so.
Trisha is a Communications Coach who can show you the steps you need to take to make a real impact and be heard by the people that need to hear from you! Not only does Trisha have her own Podcast, but she also has a lively YouTube channel with helpful communication hints and tips.
You’re probably wondering what topics are covered in this episode and it’s easy to say just listen, but here is a taster of some of the magic that is discussed thanks to Trisha and her amazing show notes:
- Why you should focus your comms around one single benefit
- Making sure you have consistency in your comms
- How multiple touch-points can help build trust
- What we can learn from a pitch at Borough Market
- Why you need to be focused on solving peoples problems
- How, without Marketing, we are nothing
Music Featured on this Podcast:
Sleepy in the Garden
Lobo Loco www.musikbrause.de
Creative Commons License