HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wow, we’re now into 2019, which is Marketing Study Lab’s second year… so old.
The last episode was on Christmas day and this one is on New Years Day, great timing Pete, great timing.
What better way to kick off 2019 than to take a look back at some of the top tips Marketing Study Lab providing during last years podcasts. So here goes, the top tips in this episode cover:
- Answering the question that is set and not your own
- Check out the weight of marks apportioned to each question
- Choose an organisation where you can find information out easily
- Use real life examples and build a portfolio of these to refer back to them during your studies and after
- Make sure your feedback from your tutor is adding value to your assignment
- Harvard referencing
- Check your word count and make sure it is clear where your answers start and finish
- How to find the time to study
- The top three questions you need to answer in every assignment
- EVEN hydration and nutrition 🙂 – Always helping aren’t we.
Normal service should resume next week when we drive right into the New Year and start to look at assignments and getting back into the swing of things.
Happy New Year Marketing!